Not too shabby

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Yesterday was one of the most productive days I've had in a long time. I woke up early, cleaned the house, got a lot of work done and even had a few fun surprises throughout the day.

Surprise #1. A photo shoot I worked on with some local vendors was featured on The Sweetest Occasion!  We are in the running to win the Inspired Creations Contest! If you haven't already, please click here and leave a comment :) It would mean oh so much! And if you already have, thank you from the bottom of my heart!


Surprise #2. It snowed. Okay, this wasn't the coolest thing ever, but in the thick of the storm a package came for me...

{View from upstairs}




Surprise #3. ..and it was my floral oxfords I recently ordered! Their pretty print made me so happy, even if it did look like December outside.


Oh, and a couple of other bonuses. We ate one of our favorite dishes: baked potatoes and asparagus.


And Kent's pox are healing wonderfully!  Don't think we need a picture to go along with that... :) Hope you all had a great Monday!

xo, Kent & Megs

4 comments:

  1. cutest shoes ever. cutest girl ever.

    and i am very glad that everyone is discovering the awesomeness of your photography as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, friends!! :D And the shoes are from Urban Outfitters. You can buy them here: http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?itemdescription=true&itemCount=80&startValue=1&selectedProductColor=&sortby=&id=20175600&parentid=W_SHOES_LACEUPS&sortProperties=+subCategoryPosition,+product.marketingPriority&navCount=270&navAction=poppushpush&color=&pushId=W_SHOES_LACEUPS&popId=WOMENS_SHOES&prepushId=&selectedProductSize=

    Wow, that's a lot :) I don't think they will last long, so go buy them! They are so comfy and pretty! I was reading in the reviews that the sizes run small and since there are no half sizes, if you are a half size, then you should order a size up. Let me know if anyone picks up these little beauties! I wanna see how you rock them :)

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are darling! I love the anticipation of waiting for a package :)

    ReplyDelete

Le Robin's Nest All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger