recently

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Happy Saturday to you! I'm going to start weekend posts with a recap of what has been going on over on my business blog and my photography work in general.

Since this is the first time I've done this, I'm going to reach a couple weeks back.

Some of you may have seen my travel post on Maui as a part of the 2012 recap's that are in the works. The beautiful wedding I was in Maui to photograph hit my blog just over a week ago. You can see all the romantic elements this way ---->

One of my most exciting news is that one of my images from my first film session was chosen to be on the cover of the Lemonade and Lenses' Film issue! You can see the full post to this shoot this way ---->


This week one of my favorite weddings from 2012 was featured on Style Me Pretty. You can see the full post of this gorgeous wedding this way ----> 

To be updated when new posts hit my photography blog, you can subscribe HERE.

Wishing you a wonderful weekend!
meg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Le Robin's Nest All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger